That Other Audiophile Website

Let's not forget. My negative review about the cd player was removed. This takes away the ability of other buyers to make an informed decision.
tominnj
Did you know smoke smell can be eliminated?

I would take off any covers and clean them in and outside.
The key is to use an Ozone generator (many on Amazon, or try Alpine), you could lock it with the equipment that is smoky (or perfumed or whatever) in a closet or garage or unused room. Run it a day or two, the smell will be gone. Then turn off the generator, air out the space - you don’t want to breathe ozone in high concentrations, but I understand low amounts may be good. When good I would put the covers back on.

If you disturb any soot after that (settled smoke = soot), it will give off a slight smoke smell, but won’t take over your room.

I had a garage full of stuff, and a fire directly next door filled the garage with smoke (through gaps). Everything not completely hidden smelled strongly of smoke. I set up an ozone generator and a square box fan to circulate the ozone and ran them for a week. It worked great.

Post removed 
In one of his other 27 threads with the same title, he stated he's already returned it.
Op Give guy screen name so we help him break the chain addiction and become better man. It coming 2022 and he live fuller life without the dirty smoke puff puff habit hold him back. Tell him he have better libeedo and no more yellow tooth and smelly amplifier. He list “no-smoking” and feel good for sale. We help this guy throw off chain like brother. Does guy drink too? Oh my.
Post removed