Marten Bird 2, B&W 800 Diamond or Wilson Sasha

I am new to this forum and would appreciate any comments/advice. I am in the process of getting a new system to replace my current setup: ML33H, ML380S, ML390S, B&W Signature 800, all Kimber Select speaker cable and interconnect. I am considering the following:

1) Krell Evolution 600e monoblocks, Krell Phantom Preamp, Krell Cipher CD/SACD electronics/source or

2) Simaudio Evolution W-7M monoblocks, Simaudio P-8 preamp, Simaudio Andromeda CD electronics/source, with

3) Marten Bird 2, B&W 800 Diamond or Wilson Sasha speakers.

Will appreciate any advice from those of your who have had experience with these components and makes. My listening room is about 3.6m x 5.5m with 2.6m high ceilings. Thanks.
hardyw
i would love to have the system you are replacing. you don't live in Florida do you?
I can only comment on B&W as I own the 800ds. If you like the Signatures chances are that you would like the newer versions. I can tell you the bigger B&Ws excel with higher powered amps. Mine went from a 500 watt amp to 1200 watt monos and it was well worth the cost. I think most full range speakers really excel with higher power not just B&W. Of course larger amps can expand the soundstage and detail retrieval so that more attention to room treatments may be required. If you feel the Signatures are not too much for the room then the 800 diamonds should be fine. As with all things in audio there are no absolutes so my opinions are only friendly suggestions.
All of your choice is great.
I also live in Bangkok. My room sizing is almost the same exactly as mine. (Mine is about 3.6 x 6.0) For me currently system consists of :
- Vitus audio RI-100
- Totem The One (Limited)
- Ayre C7x-e
Wiring by Cardas Clear Speaker Cable & Interconnect., PC by JPS Aluminata & Shunyata Python CX

I have once using Simaudio I-7 Integrated before upgrade to Vitus RI-100. I would say that Vitus is better far away comparing to Simaudio. In both term of transparency, detail and Power. Since you're going to try Simaudio. If my memory isn't wrong. Elpashaw also is dealer of VITUS. I'm cheering you to listen to it also. From your budget, I recommend to listen to SS101 with SL102.

For Speaker, It's up to your taste. However, there's a client of DECO who use VITUS with Sophia 3. You may ask from DECO(MUSE) for detail. Dont have idea with B&W since dealer in Thailand isn't great at all.

Just a two cent opinion. Hope that it can help you a little. :)