Who makes switch-box for balance inputs?

My intergrated amp has only one pair XLR input. I have a need for more than one pair of XLR inputs. Any ideas who make high quality XLR inputs selectors ?
andrewdoan
Nilthepill,

I am also looking into a switch box. How significant was the difference in sound with the Kramer switch installed? What was different? From what I could gather, some of the switches have a S/N ratio in the 80s & at best low 90s.

I sent an e-mail to the US distributor on Tuesday but have yet to hear anything.
Mikelavigne,

Would you be willing to share your design/specs with us? Like you, I've not be satisfied with what is available.
Ncwogger, i'm no techie; Jennifer Crock of Jena Labs did all the technical work.....i just told her what i wanted and how i was going to use it. my friend is her international distributor so i was able to get her to do it.

my post above gives a basic description of it. here is a picture link;

Switchbox

the picture shows 2 Shakti Stones on top of it on my old Zoethecus rack.

as you can see from the picture, the switchbox has a Corian Face plate, dual-mono Shalco rotary switches, and twin mute toggles. the back has three XLR inputs and one XLR output using top-of-line Neutric connectors. two of the three XLR inputs can be toggled to RCA's. the whole thing was deep-immersion cryo'd. it uses twin separate anodized stainless steel boxes boxes for the circutry.....it is completely dual mono....the only connection between the two channels is the faceplate. it uses BDR cones as feet.

after building my unit Jennifer considered actually making a commercial product out of it. i referred a friend to her for one slightly less exotic. the problem was that it was just too expensive for her to build considering the parts costs and detail work needed.

as i have replaced this switchbox in my system with the $23k darTZeel battery powered preamp i would consider selling it (which would make my wife happy...i want to keep it as i could never find another).
Mapletree Audio offers the LR1 Pro, which has balanced XLR connectors... http://hollowstate.netfirms.com
Mikelavigne,

That is a nice looking unit. I can see why you are having a hard time letting it go. The application I'm looking at is the reverse; one XLR input splitting into two XLR outputs (one output selectable to RCA). I want to bi-amp my Martin Logans (combo electrostat & 8" woofer); Tube for electrostat & SS for 8" woofer. Due to mismatch in the input impedence of the two (100k ohms-tube vs 30k ohms-ss), I was going to add an impedence balancing circuit.

Don't see why your unit wouldn't work (may need to change some connectors/wiring). What are the dimensions? How much would you be asking for the unit? I live in Raleigh, NC.