Who makes switch-box for balance inputs?

My intergrated amp has only one pair XLR input. I have a need for more than one pair of XLR inputs. Any ideas who make high quality XLR inputs selectors ?
andrewdoan
a few years back i looked for such an item. i was using a Placette passive remote volume control without any switchable inputs which needed to be near the amps but i wanted my sources (and switching) near my listening position.

what i found was a selection of 'Pro Audio' switchers that were 'low-fi' at best.

i finally had one made to my specs (by Jena Labs). i included a set of 'mute' toggles for when i was using vinyl). it has three XLR inputs (2 of which are switchable to RCA) and one XLR output.

it has all top of line Neutric connectors, Jena Labs wire, is dual mono (2 separate aluminum cases with a Corian Faceplate) and uses 2 very expensive Shalco rotary switchers. the whole thing was deep-immersion cryo'd.

it wasn't cheap but it was transparent.....i used it for 4 years.

i compared this set-up with many very expensive passive and active preamps and it bettered all comers in my system until i listened to the darTZeel battery powered preamp ($23k).
I think I will have to make one too. I want a switch-box that has both balanced and unbalanced in's and balanced out. I have a McIntosh MDA1000 that sounds better using the balanced output directly to the amps and my preamp is unbalanced. for my preamp I use an unbalanced to balanced cable. I have to plug and unplug to switch between them.