What do audiophiles do in their cars?

All of you forum members with your killer home systems…what do you listen to in your cars?  Do y’all have custom stereo systems?  Does the quality of the stereo system actually impact your car buying decision?  I have a B&O setup in my 2021 truck, which was an upgrade and sounds decent enough, but nothing compared to a typical HiFi home system.
128x128bigtex22

rocray
788 posts

That’s a choice and as long as you are happy with that choice, that’s all that matters to you. If you have children, I’m sure they say the same about you home entertainment system. I always say if you want folks to respect your decision, you definitely would need to respect their decision about how we spend our funds on equipment. To them they would say the same thing you’re saying. There are better ways to spend money on. Again at the end of the day, it’s a choice. Nothing wrong with having a choice.  Upgrading an audio system in a vehicle is not cheap if done correctly. Owning a Ferrari isn’t either. At the end of the day, it’s what makes you happy. Settling for less truly never makes anyone happy. The just cope with it. Human Learning Motor Behavior. 
Hi decathlon1991,
   Please don’t think my comment was trying to put anyone down for spending money on car audio. That was not my intent.  My comment was just stating my situation.  I am a firm believer in that people get to make their own choices in life.  My interests have changed and varied over the years.    All the best,
      Ray
Post removed