Alternative to Audirvana and Audrivana Studio -- how to stream wirelessly?

I tried to simplify my music listening as much as I can. Got Hegel integrated with built-in DAC and WIFI. I was happily using Audirvana to stream with minor glitches until recently when the software become unusable. I can't seem to find the problem and they can't help me. I can use a USB cable from Tidal and listen that way but I prefer a wireless connection. I think that way sound is slightly better. 
I also tried finding answers to this question on the forum but could not locate a similar discussion. 
Any suggestions? thank you in advance. 
petar3
@petar3 You can run Roon Core on your mac. It just isn't the best sounding option. Then you would just need a Roon Endpoint. Maybe someone can recommend one that's very low cost that would connect to your Hegel. A used microRendu goes for ~$300. Raspberry Pi probably has something under $100. 
You can also do a free Roon trial on your mac and if you love the experience, then decide on if you want to change your hardware or buy a longer subscription. Cheers,
Spencer
Sounds like wifi issue. If possible, hard wiring server with ethernet cable should take care of your problem.
Your mac can serve both as Roon core and endpoint, just not best for sonics. The Raspberry Pi is good choice at low price point. SOTM SMS 200 another choice,although more expensive,  what I run.

Roon may end up being more expensive if you're not already using Tidal or Qobuz, the only two streaming music services interfacing with Roon. To repeat, you don't have to purchase any special equipment to run Roon, separate endpoint preferred.
Post removed 
Yeah, it can certainly be frustrating. YMMV, but I found that going to a separate streamer with a good power supply and files on a NAS to huge step forward. Many agree that the root of the issue is that computers run many processes unrelated to audio, require relatively higher power and electrical noise, EMI, RFI all make things worse. This led to separate low-power devices used only for audio, optical isolation, USB cables with separated 5V power lines and many other approaches that seek to minimize noise. Less noise = better music. audiophilestyle forums are full of talk on all these subtopics in gory detail ;-)   Cheers,
Spencer