Why doesn't Musical Fidelity offer balanced output

Does anyone know why? I really like their gear (especially cdp) but an absolute requirement for me is balanced outputs.
128x128tboooe
Bob - I thought you had no comment. And please define for me reality.

This thread relates to home consumer products and not recording studio products. What recording professionals may need and use in a studio is for the most part, not at all what I want duplicated in a home system. Oh yes, we all know that the recording professionals know the "reality" and the rest of us know nothing. And this is evident by the poor implementations of many profesional electronics engineers who manufacture and design home audio components. Thanks for the tip.

As for what meter I use, that's an easy one: my ears. A rack of HP and Tektronix test equipment showing me a lower noise level means nothing to me when it is a clear I can hear other sonic improvements in a product that indeed has higher noise. Getting all wrapped up in CMRR is putting a blind eye onto everything else in with the signal.

This is becoming much like a "power cables can't possibly make a difference" thread so I'm out.
Post removed 
(You had a valid argument against balanced). So BOB do you have 100 feet of XLR cable in your home system??????????. It is in the implementation. (Fortunately the professionals in the recording, mastering and broadcast studios understand reality. Regarding this increase in "resolution," whose resolution meter did you use to measure it?)So BOB do you have a mixing board with 10,000 slide switchs on it.