Vincent Products

Does anybody have any long term experience with Vincent products? I understand they are German engineered and manufactured in China. Any reliability problems out there???

I'm thinking of buying the CD-S1.1 Hybrid HDCD Player.
av2k
They are very popular in Europe and have become quite common so the company must be doing well. I haven't heard any of their stuff but from the great reviews I read in foreign press, they are well liked overall.
A dealer I know has been selling the line and I auditioned a few pieces. Very good build quality and for the money great sound.
Audio Advisor is offering the Vincent line in their lastest catalog. www.audioadvisor.com is there web address.
They look well made and the price looks reasonable, but I can't comment on the sound as I have never heard them.
2 months ago I bought a demo Shengya CD player with 1 year warranty (for a super good price) from local electronics retailer.

Shengya is actually OEM for Vincent. Vincent CD/Amp was highly praised by soundstage a few months ago. www.audioadvisor.com and you can check out Vincent products for sale in US.

So far I am impressed with build & sound quality...too soon for me to judge reliability issues, just make sure you get warranty or reliabile dealer.