Picking an Open Baffle speaker for 2w SET amp - plus bonus question !?!

https://imgur.com/a/PCQXpKa

I recently purchased a Decware Zen Triode 2.3w amp and want to experience what an OB speaker sounds like - with a budget of $1000. I do own 2 REL T5 subs that could be put to use if needed, and from looking around, especially on the Decware site, one obvious choice would be a Caintuck OB with either a Betsy or Lii Fast-8” full range driver. Others on the user forum site rave about the Lii 15” driver (in the same baffle) for offering a much fuller sound.
Where I get confused is primarily if I should go with one of the 8” driver options or with the 15” big boy. I am guessing the answer will have a lot to do with my particular room situation, which is very restrictive and from what I have read not ideal for OB speakers.

I am hoping someone with more experience could take a look at my odd room (floor plan & a couple pics attached) and make an educated guess what would perform better in my set-up (15” or 8” plus sub).

There are two rooms I’d like to try this out in:
One is my office, a “tidy” 12x12’ box.
The other is the more complicated space, a living room with an interesting layout.
https://imgur.com/a/PCQXpKa
The bonus question:
Is it possible with the addition of another device (and what would that be??) to control / set a crossover frequency for the Decware amp, when connecting a sub via the speakers tabs from the amp?

nkphoto
Dual subwoofers may allow you to crossover at a higher frequency but no, it’s not necessarily the case that a smaller driver necessitates a higher crossover frequency. 80hz is a good starting point. Finding the optimal crossover point is another use case for the REW software!  See roomeqwizard dot com.
@ricwa awesome, thank you. Just reading about all the different miniDSP products. If all I want to do is follow your advice, adding room correction (Dirac) and setting crossover for sub integration, could I do that with the DDRC-24, "a USB DAC+DSP Digital Room Correction processor powered by Dirac Live"?  What does your miniDSP SHD studio offer in addition that I should consider?
It looks like the DDRC-24 has all the same functionality as the SHD minus the streamer. You might post the question on the miniDSP forum to be sure. BTW, if you go with a Tang-Band or other driver, you need a driver optimized for open-baffle usage. Not sure you want to open that can of worms but it starts with a higher than normal Qts parameter. There’s an OB forum on diyaudio that can educate you to that end. I know the TB W8-1808 8” full range is well regarded but it’s expensive relative to DIY prices.
@nkphoto  Just so you are not going into this blind, 2 watts will simply not be enough power for Tangbands. I recommend you look into a subwoofer at least. I recently found an M&K sub on Craigslist for $150.00; if you are patient, you can find some good deals.
If you go that route, then you might consider the PHY 6" driver. Its an honest 96dB (so if more efficient than the Tangbands, which have 'exaggerated' specs) and is 16 Ohms, both helpful if you are trying to go with such low power. It can go down to about 65-70Hz, so can be crossed over to a sub reasonably well. FWIW, to use 2 watt successfully, you really need about 105dB efficiency in most rooms (meaning: horns).

Good Luck!
Does your Decware amp have the high/low impedance switches?

Per their website they added this feature in 2015.

DeKay