Top 3 songs to evaluate a system

Hi everyone,

So here is the question: what are your Top 3 music pieces to evaluate a system?

The songs should be complementary to cover a wider range of features, but not necessary. If you only listen to one type of music, it would make sense to only evaluate with this type.

Bonus: identify one good part of the piece where you pay extra attention because this is where the difference between systems is more visible.

I'll start:

Holly Cole Trio - Girl Talk - My Baby Just Cares For Me
Highlight: The vibrating cord at 1:59

MaMuse - All The Way - Glorious
Highlight - The clean guitar and the high drum beat that rythm the whole piece

Metallica - ... And Justice for All (Remastered) - One
Highlight - The first drums at 0:53, but the whole guitar as well

Doing this myself, I realize it's very hard to only pick 3!!

papyneau
And Justice For All?? I give it credit for being interesting production but there is literally no bass guitar and the kickdrum is a poor man’s Pantera! 
Aw, c'mon Miller.....it's idle fun, and nobody gets all riled up over it....

...yet...*L*
...going against the grain, so to type...

The Art of Noise; Beat Box (Diversion One): The closing piano.
The Crystal Method; Returns to The Lab LA: Complex in its' way, live off the boards, and you Can dance to it.  Dust your subs.
Fat Boy Slim; Live @ Sydney Myer Music Bowl, Melbourne: Listen; watch and listen; or just get out of your chair....wake the neighbors....they expect to go off into the deep end, anyway.... ;)
Thank you so much for that variety of suggestions. This thread is generating lots of "work" for me as I' actually listening to all pieces that I can find and decide if I keep it or not in my bank of "song for system evaluation" - And I'm loving it - I discover lots of great stuff!

To those who suggest to use song we like/love to evaluation: this is what I thought at the beginning. But the more I'm into it, the more I find that my judgment is clouded when I listen to those ones. Because I'm moved by the song itself, I suspect a halo effect that make the song better that it is really (a much bigger effect that the one created by well recorded music). I now pick some that ressemble to music I like, with great recording quality and dynamic, but that are not making me too emotive. I have a lot to pick from from your suggestions!

And also - I realize that "top 3" is highly subjective as I love my top 10 equally. But limiting to 3 will keep the mount to song to listen to under control!

@hilde45 - thanks - I don't know how I missed it!

Keep the suggestions coming!
Well I’ll join the fray and because I can’t count to 3 😜

1) Tin Pan Alley - Stevie Ray Vaughan (personally I think it’s my reference)
2) Sia & David Guetta- Flames 2:25Ish to the end but really the entire last half of the song
3) Allison Kraus - It doesn’t Matter
4) Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa - I’d rather go blind
5) Hauser - Caruso
6) Darkside - Paper Trails

Using a combination of these I can usually tell if my system is dialed in.