Top 3 songs to evaluate a system

Hi everyone,

So here is the question: what are your Top 3 music pieces to evaluate a system?

The songs should be complementary to cover a wider range of features, but not necessary. If you only listen to one type of music, it would make sense to only evaluate with this type.

Bonus: identify one good part of the piece where you pay extra attention because this is where the difference between systems is more visible.

I'll start:

Holly Cole Trio - Girl Talk - My Baby Just Cares For Me
Highlight: The vibrating cord at 1:59

MaMuse - All The Way - Glorious
Highlight - The clean guitar and the high drum beat that rythm the whole piece

Metallica - ... And Justice for All (Remastered) - One
Highlight - The first drums at 0:53, but the whole guitar as well

Doing this myself, I realize it's very hard to only pick 3!!

papyneau
Dimming of the Day, Richard and Linda Thompson
Looking for an Echo, The Persuasions
400 years, Bob Marley and the Wailers
If something sounds great on these 3, they'll sound great for everything.
Post removed 
This is my go to (othwerwise I just listen to whatever strikes my fancy out of the 4K+ albums that I own).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX9J7WcYtxI 

DeKay
To evaluate a system / component whether it will suit your needs:
Listen to music that you like to listen to!And when you make your choices based on that, your system will grow in the direction you take it...

I would recommend listening to all sorts of music you normally listen to. Do that for a month, and then you will notice whether you are happier than before or was it a let-down.

Any other form of evaluation will take you towards a direction where you will not be happy. Use the demo tracks as a learning tool, they are very valuable. But do not use them to make system decisions.
As many have said it’s hard to pick just (3), I have many -  but I do have my #1. A great owner/dealer introduced me to his # 1 (5) years ago and I agree.
The imaging/ soundstage/ separate distinct instruments, with Wynton Marsalis, then with Dianne Reeves voice are simply great. Have a listen and enjoy. I am grateful to that dealer in Tampa.

””The Feeling of Jazz” (covered by many) with 
Wynton and Dianne!

Enjoy,
Dave