Mundorf Silver/Gold in Oil Supreme Caps Any Good?

I got a 2 box tube dac named JADIS JS 1 i have to change the 8 yellow caps inside so my technician suggest me the MUNDORF silver/gold caps, so i just want to now a bit more about their sonic signature?
will it change the sonic signature of my dac and in wich way?
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xroccl007
Hello I have experimented with Mundorf not only against others ,but with the Mundorf Supreme,silver-oil and the Silver gold . from the top the SIlver gold is only good for the top end if it needs a little life ,
the silver is excellent for the mids to give it a little extra dimention, and the supremes for the Bass ,or any other application with excellent results . All the other
caps such as Sonicap platinum ,and VH Teflon, are very good but no better than the Mundorf Supreme ,they are close in most areas ,therefore why spend 3 x as much for
say 3% in one certain area when the Mundorf will better it in another ,That close.The Mundorf silver gold -)Save your Money )all topend -superb detail, midbass -lowbass -MIA
this is with well over 800 hours in overall applications including cd players analog-output sections, and preamps.
hello as I stated before these caps are for me personally and several others that have heard the comparisons between many others , check it out .
http://www.10audio.com/sonicap_oimp_multicap.htm
I need expert help in deciding which capacitor to upgrade for my Sonus Faber Concerto Xover tweeter capacitor. I am in the process of replacing the capacitor.

I had 2 capacitors in mind :
1) Mundorf Silver in Oil
2) Mundorf SUPREME

I know there is a big difference in price between these two. Just like to know is it worth to pay for the difference.

A thousand Thanks.
Jeremy..what sound are you trying to achieve with the capacitor change? This might make it easier for some to offer you their opinions. Have you considered any other caps?
I'm going with the Mundork Supreme for my cayin 17. They are like $40 each as opposed to the Silver at $90/each. Mid price caps are best for me, the unit new was only 1K.
I will try to have this upgrade done later this month.