I agree with Keef

The Stones are in town(LA) for 2 nights.

With so many things now being now deemed "inappropriate" these days, I suppose this isn't a surprise?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/music/2021/10/13/rolling-stones-retire-brown-sugar-over...

Brown Sugar is part of the Stones "permanent set list".  

tablejockey
As usual in the media, the actual story gets buried and ignored. The band (Jagger) had removed it from the setlists and an interviewer noticed it was missing and asked why. Next thing you know, we have these 'the sky is falling' stories all because a song is changed on a setlist.

But the band didn't do it for publicity or even make a public announcement. It was only after a reporter asked about it it became widely known.
I think that its tremendous that the elites are being exposed to the world in this manner for their many contradictions and selectively authoritarian tactics.  The tissue thin agenda is transparent for all who can think.

Of course the Stones didn't announce this particular decision with fanfare and publicity.  They are British. 

Any fallout was bound to happen organically by the caterpillars; this was always going to be inevitable, and quite effective in the circumstances.
@ghasley we can be amicable and of course there can always be improvements in race relatons but that's not the goal that's being advanced today. We are being purposely divided with the end goals of unrest. Today there are exclusionary practices being performed by black groups and white liberal guilt mongers. Calls for segregated (no whites allowed college dorms) , jobs where white people need not apply, etc. There WERE people on the right side of the 3/5 debate, north, and there were people who were wrong, south. You basically said the same in your response, ie the same people.
Post removed 
All I can say is thank God we have a two party system in this country that allows different views to be discussed, debated, and voted on. If you only want one point of view go and live in a communist country and see how you like it.