Bluesound Vault Combined with Node 2

I have a bluesound node 2 connected to my high-end stereo system (Krell amp, Thiel speakers) in my living room. I am getting the Vault 2i to replace it, plus house all my CDs (over 1000). I have a second stereo system in my bedroom (Nad amp, Polk speakers) which I use with a grace digital Internet radio. Would there be any advantage for me to replace the grace Internet radio with the node 2? Can the node 2 and the vault “talk” to each other so that I can play my burned CDs from the vault in my bedroom? Any other suggestions of what I can do with both devices would be gratefully appreciated.

llarry
Anyone know if my extensive classical collection can be categorized by *last* name rather than first?

To my knowledge, not without work on your part. I believe that the bluesound software populates the database’s “artist”, “Album Artist” and “composer” fields using the name of the composer (or conductor/orchestra) by first name then last name. You would need to access each CD recording using a software program like MP3 tag, then change the fields yourself reversing the names. It may not be that daunting since programs like MP3 tag allow you to make the same field change on any number CD recordings in one pass. So you can dump all of say your Mozart CDs into the MP3 tag database and one change to the field will populate all of the CDs that you chose. 

I have to connect via WiFi. I have a NodeX, which operates well via WiFi. I’m adding a Vault 2, which needs to play THROUGH the Node X. 

since I rent this house, I cannot drill holes through the wall to connect to my WiFi box. I COULD run a 25’ wire around the wall…from my modem, but I don’t know…

My Apple TV and the eArc in the node are also in the equation. I know my Sony OLED and it’s WIFI (YouTube TV) connection… would ALSO benefit from hardwired connections… but I don’t know how/what that would look like. Anybody want this challenge to suggestions? 
so thank full!