How long do good speakers last?

I just ordered a set of Sonus Faber Olympica Nova Vs, my first foray into nice speakers. I turn 51 this month and am hoping these will be the last speakers I ever buy. But it got me to thinking - how long should I expect these speakers to last? Or any good speakers for that matter? Does the foam eventually break down? Issues with general wear and tear? Appreciate your perspectives!
128x128bigtex22
Late 80's B&W 801 matrix 2 which, aside from replacing grill fabric due to original owner's music loving cat, have required zero maintenance in over 30 years.  I keep the fabric on to prevent UV damage as the room has natural light.
I have a pair of sonus faber Guarneri homage, circa 1999, still in perfect condition. However, SF speakers require some yearly maintenance. The leather will fade if not conditioned properly & the wood needs TLC to. I would contact SF & get their maintenance suggestions. The leather will have issues if not maintained properly, fading and potential cracking. I leave mine covered when not in use to protect the wood.
I have B&W DM1600s from '86 and Matrix 802s S2 from about the same time and they are going strong with no sign of any issues. The 802s were my mains until I bought a store demo set of Wilson Sophia 2s about 12 years ago, so they are 13 yrs old and still look/sound like new. The DM1600s replaced a pair of Technics SB4500a's from '77, and a friend now has those and they are still in great shape and still rocking.  I think you can easily count on several decades with care!
It depends - I had a set of speakers for 20 years and it was my moving for work several times that did them in.  Along with some help from the movers.

I think you're going to love your speakers - I have them and regularly get astonished at hearing something in a song I never noticed before.
I have my dad’s 1964 Wharfdale W70D speakers. Still in pristine condition. Original everything, and still sound good. I may replace the cloth woofer surrounds with butyl rubber. The tweeter surrounds are black felt. Wharfdale used materials that were known to last. 
Any, and I mean ANY and ALL, speaker manufacturers that use(d) foam surrounds are CHEAP companies! They knew when they used it that it would disintegrate after a short time. Don’t buy them, unless you enjoy substandard quality. Even Polk chose to use butyl rubber because they knew it would last 50+ years with no degradation, and was stable.