Economical CD Transport - Thoughts?

Hi. I am interested in an economical CD transport and it appears my two choices would be an Audiolab 6000 CDTS or a Cambridge Audio CXC  V2.

I welcome your thoughts as to which is the better of the two, or if there is another I should consider.

Thanks!
gnoworyta
I have an Astell Kerns 25 DAP with a 1TB microSD. I have my entire cd collection on that card with a bunch of HD downloads. Everything is backed up on a 1TB Samsung portable SSD drive. My old Denon cd player is officially retired. The CDs, hundreds of them, are now in storage. I will likely sell them off to raise monies for my next component upgrade, speakers or TT.
Also consider  the LEAK CDT, nearly identical inside to AUDIOLAB, but with USB input.
I had the CAMBRIDGE CXC: does not sound better than any cheap 20€ player and not reliable.
@for DAVIDRONLON: what exactly happened to your EMOTIVA player?
I  can not understand that it failed completely just by opening the cover.

Originally had an Oppo BDP-103 DVD/CD drive which was OK, but then got a CA dedicated transport and that was much better in clarity and definition.  Disclaimer: the CXC V1 I bought was used.  Had it for about 2 years until it started getting very picky about the discs it read (had to be pristine), made horrible grinding noises when loading after a delay, and eventually just stopped reading discs altogether.  Loved the sound when it worked, however.  Dumped it and had the 6000CDT for about a week or two - in spite of all of the rave reviews, there always seemed that something was missing to me in my system, so I sent it back and got a new CXC V2.  Currently not encountering any of the V1 issues that I had with the V2.  I see some people complaining about the 6000CDT slot drive scratching their discs but I never had any of that, and the display is nicer on it than the CXCs.  The CXCs also have a quirk that I'm told is not uncommon but it surprised me when I first got it: when playing a song, if you hit the double arrow back button it doesn't restart at the beginning of the song but at the beginning of the PREVIOUS song, which I thought was weird. BTW, neither will play SACD content, though if the disc has CD content it will play that.
Get a used Marantz hd cd-1. It is a great cd player, as well as a great transport. It has a small form factor 12 x 12 inches, and built like a tank. I love mine paired with a border patrol dac.