CDP to replace vinyl

I'm going to sunset my vinyl gear (WTTT&A) and I'm looking for suggestions for a CDP that will give me that "vinyl" sound. The rest of my system consists of a CARY 300sei and a pair of ProAcs 1SCs. I listen primarily to classical, jazz and vocals. My first though is a Cary 301 tube unit. Thanks for your input. Dave
saihcc
I am a huge fan of vinyl, I purchase about 600 lps a year, have a nice Nottingham TT, Shelter etc. But, I do think that one can build a very pleasing system with digital. I have an Arcam FMJ 33 CDP. Though there are many much nicer, and more expensive, I find this one to be very musical, detailed, warm and well, vinyl sounding. I have heard great things about the cary, and Ayre. I would also take a look at SACD, I listened to an Esoteric recently with SACD that was very impressive.
My Resolution Audio Opus 21 comes close, but it STILL doesn't have that soft, woody, warm, smooth "vinyl" sound compared to my 1981 Hitatchi turntable with a $300 cartridge.
Cary 303-300 would go well. Lots of adjustments for slight sound changes, all available on the remote.
Look into CEC belt-driven cdp's, they are known for a "vinyl like" reproduction.
look into an Esoteric DV-50 nice multi format player. The used one's are a good price now.