Pro Audio Technology speakers

A local installer is strongly suggesting Pro Audio Technology speakers, subs, and amps. I am not very familiar with the brand, and have been unable to find much information online (which in and of itself is a bit troubling, although that's a terribly difficult name to search for, as you get lots of "pro audio" hits).

The system will be used 50/50 for movies and music. The LCR recommendation is SCR-12sm and there are corresponding side, rear, and Atmos speakers (all in wall/ceiling). From looking at the specs on their website, the THD of the amp doesn't seem in line with other options I've looked at, and the subs (LFC-15sm) don't seem especially impressive, claiming response only down to 20Hz. But I realize specs aren't everything.

Does anyone have feedback to offer? I had been looking at brands such as Paradigm Persona, Totem, B&W, etc. If this is a system I should seriously consider, I will find a way to demo it, but that won't be convenient, so I'd like to learn as much as I can right now.
txavguy
@phusis Incredibly helpful and interesting info -- thanks. As I've been learning more, it has become even more apparent that system tuning and configuration is very important, and raw specs are not sufficient to understand a system's overall character.

As @arcticdeth said, I really need to find a way to listen to these. Interesting, several systems that have been recommended to me seem to come with concerns about brightness/harsh treble.
@txavguy --

... Interesting, several systems that have been recommended to me seem to come with concerns about brightness/harsh treble.

Aaand it's a common misconception not only on this forum but audiophilia in general - this notion that speakers comprising compression drivers and waveguides/horns to load them will necessarily or certainly be more inclined to sound shrill, harsh, or other adjectives of similar meaning.

One of the reasons I started becoming more interested in waveguides, horns and compression drivers was to avoid the following: direct radiating dome tweeters. I've heard my bad/badly implemented share of them, and they're the one driver principle in particular that's potentially annoyed the hell out of me. A good compression driver mounted to a fitting horn/waveguide, and there are many examples of that, to my ears sounds less like a "tweeter" and more like a natural extension of the lower frequency spectrum. As such it's more naturally "ignited," effortless and has better substance and energy to its presentation.

Direct radiating dome tweeters by comparison generally sound thinner, more overtly (but unnaturally) detailed, and not least more strained. Indeed, if anything it's dome tweeters that has, to my ears, fitted the "bright/harsh" description most closely (by virtue perhaps of being rather malnourished sounding). 

In short: I wouldn't worry about speakers using quality and well implemented compression drivers and horns/waveguides, on the contrary. 
@phusis I really appreciate your thoughts, and your description makes a lot of sense. The description in your second to last paragraph ("Direct radiating...") aligns with what I've heard about the Paradigm Personas. I am excited to hear some of these speakers for myself and to draw my own conclusions.