Holo Audio Spring 3 DAC

Curious to know if anyone has made the leap and picked up the new Holo Audio Spring 3 DAC?  Any comparisons to your old/former DAC?
bcaudio1
Cool. Thanks for sharing audioman58! I suppose I could easily be happy with either... and yet there’s yet another NOS contender that might be worth considering - even easier to avoid any chance of buyer’s regret because it’s roughly half the price - the Musician Audio Pegasus - see here:
https://headfonics.com/musician-audio-pegasus-r2r-dac-review/

PS
IMHO, NOS as the ideal finally seems to be catching up...
15 years ago I configured my PC with bit-perfect, SPDIF out, sound card to pass through lossless FLAC and WAV files to a "Valab" NOS DAC. Since then, I can’t truly enjoy music unless I know I’m listening to bit-perfect NOS playback.

PPS
Fun stuff. I'm actually old enough to remember the introduction of digital audio and the conventional wisdom and sensibility that there were no sound quality differences between CD players... that was 30 years ago!
And here we are... still continuously evolving the harware and improving the playback quality of digital audio, including music files that are now, themselves 30 years old.
@djordan 
Just saw the review from GoldenSound.  Very thorough and well done.

Right now I'm really enjoying the Spring 3.  Fuller midrange presentation and body.  Excellent detail and punch.  Good instrumental separation.  I also realized how quickly I go from critical listening to just relaxing and enjoying the music.  Very happy with this purchase.
Post removed 
@bcaudio1 I am seriously considering the Spring 3. What are you using as a streamer and how is the build quality?

Thanks

Gary