Cable Goop Review George is going to freak!!

128x128earlflynn
I would also suggest doing it in stages, for the reasons Pete mentions above. It is pretty remarkable listening to the improvements from just treating all power cables, all interconnects, etc.. I gave it about a week between "stages", but that is your call obviously. 
I did 1 fuse in the dac and 2 magnets in the amps fuse locations. Easy to get to and treat and easy to remove and clean off  if I didn't like the sound improvement. Treated all my system and I am now treating the internals of my speakers in the midst of a total rebuild. Drivers, crossovers and all, what a bitch to do...1260 from output to input and back in again.
Well worth the hassle treating from the insides out. Tom
@theaudiotweak 
Do I understand correctly that you treat not only connections but soldering points and parts?
Yes I treat every spot that has a metallic sheen that I can safely reach with the 1260 Elixir. Tom
I get my bottle tomorrow but now I’m wondering about the long term effects of this material.  If it takes 6 weeks to gain optimal benefits what happens beyond that?  Does the material stabilize and the joint stabilize?   What about after one or two years?  Will the sound degrade or will my speaker spades be welded to the binding posts?   Anyone know the long term effects?