Quantum Science Audio Thread

This is a thread for those who wish to discuss Quantum Science Audio products of all types.
tommylion
I agree with tommylion in the comparison with the QSA light blue and the SR Orange. When I swapped the Orange treated with PPT paste out of my dac for the light blue it was instantly better in every way. The amount of detail retrieval while still being very musical and tube like in its tone and presence just makes for me a no brainer between the two, especially given the QSA blue is less than half the price of the Orange.

I've moved on to a yellow and now a violet in the dac and everything keeps getting better with more realism and a musically engaging experience. I have a violet on order to put in my preamp and also ordered a light blue for my Add-Powr Wizard to try.

Would like to try one of their receptacles to compare to the Furutech NCF's that I've been using for the last several years.
t_ramey,

Can you elaborate on the improvements you heard going from the Light Blue to Yellow in your DAC?

My experience has been when going from the light blue to the yellow and the violet you just get more of everything that you get with the blue. More presence and a sense of a deeper soundstage while still having the tube like musicality and tone the blue gives you. Instruments and vocals have more realism too as you go up

When I told Mike the violet was already making me want to try a red he said in his opinion the biggest jump in performance among the fuses was going from violet to red. Thankfully the 90 day trade up program allows a little bit of time to make that decision. 
Post removed 
When I told Mike the violet was already making me want to try a red he said in his opinion the biggest jump in performance among the fuses was going from violet to red.
Of course the fact that the price goes from $711 for the violet to $1,422 for the red and everyone makes at least twice as much on the sale has nothing to do with it.