Poor Customer Service

How does it make you feel when you try to contact a mfg about their product with tech questions and they ignore you? I understand many places are suffering from a lack of help due to plandemic but when you repeatedly leave messages over a course of weeks and get no reply it sticks in my craw. I've spent my hard earned dollars on their equipment and a simple answer to my question would go a long way to endearment. When you leave a voicemail and no one bothers it's not only frustrating it's disrespectful, so much so that I don't ever want to buy their products again even if they are of good quality.

dadork
Really great service with Ortofon. And with manufacturers, if they don't get back to me right away to answer questions, generally their distributor has a go to contact at the factory and the answers are provided within several days. Really over the years I have had a handful of issues but things were sorted out every time....even with behemoths like yamaha, pioneer and sony...where one might expect more of a chance of being ignored.  Dinged corners on books, broken plastic teeth in CD players, broken stylus, questions on firmware and features, corrupt firmware, turntable belts that break in too short of time, and etc etc...all fixed. Even Reverb did what they pledged to do here just recently.
Post removed 
I wouldn’t know, several of my components are from Bryston. Besides from devastatingly underrated audio chops, their build quality is one of the best I have ever had, and the way they stand behind their components is absolutely second to none!

Here that Pass Labs, McIntosh, etc.
I’ve experienced excellent customer service from the following:
Magnepan
Underwood Wally
Peachtree Audio
Vacuum Tube Audio (tubes4hifi)
I agree that “Covid,” has become a convenient excuse for anything & everything.
I bought a new Parasound JC2 from a great local dealer. Unfortunately, it had a defective power supply. I sent an email to Parasound, to which Richard Schram personally replied. The next day, a new replacement was on its way to me, even before I put a return label on the defective one. That's about as good as it gets for customer service in my opinion.