Coda Class A Amplifiers

I am wondering how Coda class A amplifiers compare with other class A designs from Pass, Gryphon, etc. I am considering their 16.0 flagship class A amplifier. Thank you!
audiobrian
Can Coda 16.0 owners comment on the utility of front panel meters please. They are attractive but add $2500 to cost. I’m getting ready to make a decision shortly. Thanks everyone!
Purely aesthetics, and personal preference. I went with the silver face and no meters. 
Thanks laaudionut! I like your choice. I’m less interested in meters and other bling as I get older….just a great amplifier, with excellent connectors/posts, in an attractive case. I appreciate your input as always.
I really like the look of the VU meters on my CODA  #8 amp, but I can also imagine that  some people might find the illumination overpowering in a darkened room.
The meters actually were useful for me recently. I normally use the CODA #8 with my floorstanders. At the moderate volume levels I listen to the meters hardly move. There is a new sensitivity setting to make the meters more responsive, but it still does not dance too much for my floorstanders.

However, when I setup my RAAL SR1a headphones on the CODA #8 the meters were moving a bit more and a slight increase in volume made the meters dance. It validated my observation that the RAAL sounded better with amps with tons of power. So the meters are useful for me.