Magico A3 price increases 50%+

I have been doing a bit of research in my search for a new Loudspeaker upgrade .
since 2018 The Magico A-3 has gone up from $10k to $15k in 3 years That is dramatic .
and that doesnot even include the better feet they are a $1500 option . They are a good speaker but no longer the great deal they once were , and their Xover uses the low cost Average at best ,
Mundorf Evo capacitors, when they should have at least Mundorf Supreme , and Mundorfs cheapest $2 
Green resistors, the M-resist are only $13 retail  they get over $50% off them in a $15 k speaker going cheap? Having done Xover mods for years . If I find a good used pair ,I will use the Excellent VH audio Odam capacitors , and superb Path audio resistors which are noticeably better then even in their best speakers ,which use Mundorf supreme silver gold oil capacitors  which I have used several times  in the past.

128x128audioman58
go to Tony Gees Humble homemade Hifi capacitor tests

Seriously? Some "Humble" Joe Shmoe runs a subjective test, on different speakers, with totally different setups, and that’s it?
Any objective, empirical proof to your/his claims?
Henry 20 years of extensive Xover  parts comparison is  more extensive 
then most companies have been in business. The Xover is the ♥️ of all loudspeakers and the most most understood and overlooked .
for-they are hidden ,and MFG are always trying to save $$  they try to get 
respectable audio response without added expense ,even ,Magico flagship 
mundorf Supreme silver gold and oil ,good ,but not being near the best,  in resistors, or Capacitors especially at that price point. , even the A3,A5/ they use theLower quality resistors as well as cheaper mundorf ,capacitors the white ones are  much lower quality vs even their Supreme -Black capacitors and please remember they buy these at 50% off retail $1 resistors Huge profit , that’s why I use several 
Reference  Xover builds then when I find a great deal I buy it and save $1000s 
and sonicly at least 10% better sounding which is huge l this  is a fact !!
I think the point that high end audio prices for some brands have been dramatically increasing vastly faster than inflation is a good one. It alienates people in the hobby. 
I have been building and modifying speakers as a hobby (well sort of) since the mid eighties.  One thing I have learned is not everything works like you think it might.  About a year ago I purchased a pair of the top of the line Mundorf supreme silver gold oil capacitors  to use in a tweeter circuit for a Dynaudio Esotar tweeter to replace some Hovland's thinking that they would be an upgrade, not to mention some of the negative articles on the Hovland caps issues; not wrapped tight which can cause them to (sing?).  Well it didn't work.  The soundstage if you will kind of collapsed compared to what I previously had.  After researching the issue, talking to various capacitor companies and designers, I realized that the problem had to do with a design issue in the Mundorf's.  A few things actually.  One designer from Sonic Caps that I left a message, called me back and sort of explained what was going on with my tweeter circuit and suggested putting the Hovland's back and told me quite frankly that his best products would be a lateral move.  I love that kind of honesty.  I still haven't made the change and am still thinking of putting something new in their just for the hell of it but you know ,I had better performance before I plunked down three hundred plus dollars on a pair of caps which turned out to be inferior.  An example of where spending more, got me less.  But then, if it ain't broke.  Anyone need a used pair of Caps?
@audioman58
for-they are hidden ,and MFG are always trying to save $$ they try to get respectable audio response without added expense
You don’t make much sense, Magico is not hiding these parts, obviously you know what they are, right? Garage speaker builders like to brag about that kinda of stuff, since XO parts are more or less the only one they can easily change. Let us know when you actually do the deed, good luck!