canary audio cd 100 better than bluenote koala?

thinking of offing my bluenote koala for a canary audio cd 100 step up or not?
dpm2340
the problem is not how to discern small differences but how to quantify the change, without having a method to do it.

i realize that this hobby is subjective, but small differences are often imperceptible.

it is one thing to suggest that you hear a difference, but quite another to quantify that difference.

remember, a difference that makes no difference is no difference. that is, a two percent difference may not matter.
Post removed 
True 1-2% is very difficult to perceive. But i assure you when i changed the stock chinese tubes with the russian NOS Sovtek grey plates 6922's, i noticed a difference, a improvement. Some of you tech guys, being around tubes and stereo's for yrs now, you could tell when the tubes are switched. i use certian reference recordings. i had the top off the cdp, and quickly switched the stock to the Sovtek's with the same recording, and did notice a difference. The other Telefunken tubes i bought used on here, did not work well.
Changed opamps also made a 2% improvement. Thats 2% out of a 100, not much, but a justifiable tweak.
What i'm not keen on are speaker wires and interconnects. there you'll have to make mea believer.
I use Romex commercial wire for speakers.
Post removed 
bartokfan, how do you determine the extent of an improvement ?

if i hear an improvement, i can not quantify it. how do you do it ?

wouldn't it be sufficient to say i hear a small improvement and leave it at that ?

my earlier statement about observed differences implies that some small differences are insignificant and do not matter.