I'm looking for a pair of interconnects that won't shatter the bank....

....but I have some extenuating circumstances that may make that impossible. First things first, the interconnects both have to end in RCA Male-to-Male because I don't have an XLR option and every component uses RCA connections.

I am running a bi-wired and bi-amped system so the interconnect runs are rather long. The longest run is around 9 feet and connects my preamp to my Subwoofer In ( the Subwoofer is a Sunfire SDS-12 ). The second run is shorter but still long. It's the Subwoofer Out to the Amplifier In which is about 6 feet. Obviously, I am looking for interconnects that already have those RCA connections attached.

Any ( nice, polite and helpful ) suggestions?

j
stereoisomer
Luminous Monarch II's are $119.00 for a 1 meter run.  Do yourselves a favor...and ya, subs benefit.  MP, Pin
Seriously? You’re suggesting that someone should spend almost as much as the price of the subwoofer for a cable?
@stereoisomer    

Why ask a question and then go on vacation?   

The least you could do is respond to the people that are trying to answer your question.   

Perhaps you just want to poke the bear.   

Several recommendations for Pine Tree Audio here.  I agree!  Well made quality products for very reasonable prices.  Plus, they are good guys to deal with.  They'll work with you.

Word to the wise... avoid any dealings with Mark Tunis.  His products fall far short of all expectations, even the simple expectation of getting what you pay for.  His soldering job is crap and the ends he uses are the cheapest no name crap he can find. He does NOT deliver the product he advertises.  Plus the guy is a first class scum bag!
Very good, and very happy with the sound from Jerry at straightwire.com. Extremely great value