Meadowlark Nighthawks

Can anyone tell me what drivers are in the Meadowlark Nighthawk speakers? I want to know just in the event I need to replace any of them.

Thank you.
bigkidz
I had to replace one of the drivers which were damaged in shipping when I received a new pair way back when. I don't recall for certain (perhaps Seas?) however I am quite sure if when the driver was removed, there was a sticker of the model number and manufacturer on the magnet.

Also pay attention to the amount of torque on the screws - as Pat McGinty used a layer of keldamp between the actual driver mounting plate and the wood of the front baffle. This acts as a gasket material and can be over tightened upon driver replacement.
It appears the stock driver is a Vifa, but is no longer aviailable. I’m researching right now, as I am picking up a pair that had a hole in the dust cover.

I suppose i could just repair the dust cover, but ideally i’d replace the whole driver.

Anyone else know? Maybe available branded as something else now?
After some research, it appears these are Vifi Premium Line 7" woofers. There are 8ohm and 4 ohm versions, both of which appear to be sporatically available. I'm not sure which one is in these speakers, so i'll pull the damaged one when I get it and do some mearements with my meter.
More to discover