I'm looking for a pair of interconnects that won't shatter the bank....

....but I have some extenuating circumstances that may make that impossible. First things first, the interconnects both have to end in RCA Male-to-Male because I don't have an XLR option and every component uses RCA connections.

I am running a bi-wired and bi-amped system so the interconnect runs are rather long. The longest run is around 9 feet and connects my preamp to my Subwoofer In ( the Subwoofer is a Sunfire SDS-12 ). The second run is shorter but still long. It's the Subwoofer Out to the Amplifier In which is about 6 feet. Obviously, I am looking for interconnects that already have those RCA connections attached.

Any ( nice, polite and helpful ) suggestions?

j
stereoisomer
Post removed 
I really like Blue Jeans Cable for almost everything.  You can order custom length subwoofer cables from Blue Jeans Cables that sound great and also look great.   Their recommended subwoofer cable at the top of the subwoofer cable page is Blue Jeans Cable LC-1 Analog Audio Cable.  I can't hear any difference between this and my very expensive reference subwoofer cable in any of my systems except for my expensive reference system and even then the difference is subtle.

I made DIY in-wall cables for most of my subwoofers with great success using Belden 1694a coaxial cable that I ran through the walls and cut to length then terminated with F-connectors.  This is easy to do with affordable tools and even easier if you use twist on F-connectors.  To convert to RCA for the equipment at each end I added affordable F Female to RCA Male Convertors that I bought online.  I prefer the sound of the Blue Jeans Cable LC-1 Analog Audio Cable to my DIY cables but I had to swap them back and forth a bunch to hear any difference.

Let us know what you end up doing.

Hi stereoisomer,. 
Yes, the minefield of wire is daunting.  I won't bore you and Members with qualifications...past posts cover some.  I recently upgraded interconnects both to my main monitors as well as to my 2 subwoofers with Luminous Audio cables. 
I have reached a place in my process of refinement where the upgrades don't attempt to fix or correct anything that seems missing or off, rather,  it's a reach for more reality from the illusion.  Instead of attending the musical event, by bringing the event into YOUR space.
The Synchestra Reference now pair to the mains and the Monarch II's to the 2 subwoofers.  To the subs, I was running some nicely made Mogami.  And yes, the upgrade to the subs is significant, contrary to the opinions above. Tonality, apparent speed and depth is substantially improved.  The Synchestras reach into the worlds of the exotics at a fraction of the cost, which is Tim Stinson's niche.  His twenty years of design and impassioned listening result in a soundstage and dimensionality  for purists.  Onwards, and More Peace..Pin
Miller at on is correct about the subwoofer run. On high quality cost effective cables and interconnects I recommend DH labs. I have used them for many years before I could afford high end interconnects. They are very good and cost effective.
Interconnects on subs are the lowest priority I know. I've got plenty of really high end interconnects, and can stand nothing less on my mains. But on subs I have tried them, and use the same cheap junk that I recommended earlier. Horses for courses.  

Save your money for where it will make a difference.