Best kept secret in AC line filtering conditioning

How many of you guys truly know of Puritan Audio Labs ? Not many yet ,these are made in the U.K 
I have 3 friends in Europe that own them , and found a guy at our audio club just  an hour away 
I will check out next week , and against the much more costly AQ niagra  this removes hum,noise 
like nobodies business .model 136, and  better still model 156 all under $2k check out the video.
https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/puritan/

128x128audioman58
Oh this post's title got me.  I kept ignoring it but finally read it.  I've heard a lot of power conditioners, as in literally heard them.  If the power coming into your house was dead clean, then adding almost any power conditioner would be detrimental to your sound.  I've only heard one power conditioner that improves the job of source equipment, helping power amps is what most aim for, but unfortunately this unit comes with a hefty price tag because it also has circuits for power amps.  I bought an Audioquest Niagara 7000 just for what it does for my source equipment and wasn't going to use it's AC outlets dedicated to power amps because I didn't want to risk my power amps influencing the power to my source equipment.  Before buying the 7000 I held out for a year hoping Audioquest would offer a stand alone version of the 7000's source equipment section without the power amp section, but sadly, it wasn't on their radar and I had AC issues with my source equipment that I wanted to be rid of so I bought the 7000.  And no, the model name isn't the price of the unit...It's much worse than that.  It cost me a couple grand more than the model number.  Ouch!!!  But it was actually cheaper than the quotes I received to rewire my house AC power for the audio system.  I did finally connect the amps to the 7000 despite my certainty that it would mess up the "source AC nirvana" that I had invested in.  I was wrong, I can't hear any difference with the amps connected directly to the wall outlets or through the Niagara 7000.  For that I was pleasantly surprised, but I still plan to feed the amps AC from their own dedicated power conditioners so I can crank it up.  So I am either going to buy each amp their own 7000 or anything I can find that sounds better than plugged straight into the wall.  I would like ones that sound better than no conditioner at all, but so far, besides the 7000, I've only found ones that sound worse than nothing at all.  I am very interested in this "Best kept secret in AC line filtering conditioning" but open to other suggestions.  I love my amps because they are so dynamic but that is also why they are such a total pain in the Ar$3.  They trip 15 amp breakers if I have them cranked up and a particularly loud track comes on.  They are ridiculously power hungry so I am sure that I will need 2 more Niagara 7000, a left channel and a right channel plugged into their own dedicated wall outlet, or maybe 2 of the " Best kept secret in AC line filtering conditioning" to keep up with their voracious appetites.  Any thoughts?
@thyce, if your 15 amp breakers are tripping then change them for ones with a different trip-curve. The breakers are thermomagnetic devices. The magnetic side will cause instantaneous trip like in a lightening strike, the thermo side will heat up and cause a bimetal strip to open-circuit the breaker. The trip-curve determines the time and amount of overcurrent allowed before tripping.

I don't know about regs in USA but maybe upgrading to 20/25A breakers with a slower trip will not only provide uninterrupted service but better dynamics too. Go as high as the house wiring or wiring regs will allow.
@cleeds, you not only have things backwards but upside down, back to front and inside out :)

You also state: " And of course the power cord will need to be changed to have the proper connector for the 240VAC service."

The IEC receptacle is an industry standard that is used for connection to the mains regardless of countries' voltage. Think about a device that has the ability to be used on either 110V or 230V by internally connecting the transformer primaries in series (230V) or parallel (110V)  do you find two different IEC connectors on the back panel???
@thyce  Thing seem to be quite different in the US to the UK this is a typical UK consumer unit with the usual value breakers for a there bedroom house. https://cursorium.co.uk/uploads/consumer_unit.jpg
lemonhaze
@cleeds ... You also state: " And of course the power cord will need to be changed to have the proper connector for the 240VAC service."
The IEC receptacle is an industry standard that is used for connection to the mains regardless of countries’ voltage. Think about a device that has the ability to be used on either 110V or 230V by internally connecting the transformer primaries in series (230V) or parallel (110V) do you find two different IEC connectors on the back panel???
Hey @lemonhaze: Think about your typical power cord. You’ll note it has a connector at each end of the cord. One end goes into the wall for AC power. Connectors for 240VAC supply are different than connectors for 120VAC supply. That is why I stated that the cord will need to be changed to have the proper connector.