OK, so I have to ask. Is this real, or is this a joke?

This is plastered several times on the Audiogon home page: "High Fidelity Cables NPS-1260 3D Enhancer 1.5ml" for $349. Am I late to the April fool’s party?   How much for a gallon?
shtinkydog
I think you misunderstood me millercarbon. I actually think this is great stuff and have applied it to fuses, IC’s, & power cables. Well worth the asking price.
Sadly, possibly not - if this product is based on 'Stabilant 22' - then it does actually do significant good as a contact enhancer/decrapifier. 20 years ago, a Very Large Airplane Company in Seattle was paying something close to $5000+ per liter for full strength bottles of this stuff.

Cagey HiFi folks carried empty 'White-Out' bottles and caged dropper fills from the electronics techs - a 10 Ml dropper full made a perfect 5:1 dilution in a 50 Ml White-Out bottle, and would treat all the low-level signal connections in a stereo system.

Avionics testers loved Stabilant 22, because they'd have a high degree of confidence that anomalous results came from the 'Device Under Test' - and not from within their test rig.

They'd build up a room full of gear, run a calibration test, and create a performance parameter document. Then they'd test some shiny new widget, look at the readouts, curse, and rerun calibration.

Glee and jubilation would breakout when the testing lash up came out spot on the document spec - which it would do for months or even years after the initial build - there simply was no discernable drift or fluctuation caused by their complex cabling.

They'd get to send the red-tagged widget back to engineering for rework on a Thursday - forcing weekend overtime for "The idiots who don't know how the <really> test things" - and all go off to the racetrack to bet on the ponies.
“Through magnetic conduction, NPS-1260 works on a micro-level to bind the electrons in your connectors, improve their transfer of energy, and direct the current more fluidly.”

Haha 
Any deoxidizer is great in harsh conditions. 
Some of you may have some very damp rooms. 
A wee dram or two of single malt scotch can have a huge effect on sound quality too! 
It's all good! Cheers,