What Integrated Amp do You use

What integrated amp do you use, i picked up a Parasound Hint6 and totally fell in love. This thing is such a perfect all around performer, i was curious as to what other Integrated Amp people where using and why
kgveteran
Linear Tube Audio Z40 & Naim Supernait 3.  Completely different systems and sounds.
I use a Unison research triode 25 and a Naim 5si. I prefer the tube amp. But the power tube on the tube amp El34s seems to just last a year and then one tube usually blows tripping the internal fuse and send the Unison amp to the shop for $300 in repairs and new tubes. Does any body know whether this is normal. I am very proud of myself for switching to the naim before the tube blows. How long do El34s last.
The A/V bypass is pretty cool, and really if ur mains arent over the top difficult, i could see being extremely pleased with a nice set of mains w/matching center and an Atmos receiver, real cool options for someone torn between 2ch and 7.1.4

I'm using Rega Saturn - R for the last 3 years. I've had many other integrated amps and separates and I prefer the Rega to all of the others I've used. It is very musical, non-fatiguing with great bottom end. Does everything I need, in a relatively small, but heavy, package. I do leave it powered-on 24X7 because it sounds better after hours of warm up. It has a totally adequate MM phono stage, so it took the place of 3 components when I purchased it (pre-amp, power amp, phono stage).