Bach - Goldberg Variations you favourite

These variations have been my constant companion for the last sixty years and I have a few firm favourites spanning that time and more. I believe they are with Beethoven’s Diabelli Variations the consummate art of the western civilisation.
Could you please list which ones you listen to most.
My selection is Arrau , Gould 1955 , Schiff 1983 , Dershavina , Rana and Levit.
jim204
Jim, I don’t mean to sound like I’m criticizing anyone, it’s just that I  never see her name mentioned. Fortunately, there are a lot of good remastered mono recordings of early classical artists. And I realize that seventy year old mono recordings lack the appeal of current stereo recordings but overlooking artists like Haskil, Backhaus, Fischer, Tureck, etc… would really be a shame.
Anyway, in the early 1990’s, Steinway and Phillips remastered and rereleased recordings in a series called ‘Great Pianists of the Twentieth Century’ There is Rosalyn Tureck volume 1 and volume 2 amongst that series and they sound pretty good. Unfortunately they are out of print but with the accessibility of the internet, they could probably be found.
I remember the Phillips series fondly for giving us many artists whom the musical world had mostly forgot ( who can forget the legendary performance of Josef Lhevinne playing the Shulz-Evler arrangement of Strauss's Blue Danube ) people like him make it plain that piano technique doesn't  just belong to this century. I also can think of Edwin Fischer whose Bach's Well Tempered Clavier was my constant companion for many many years. Yes that Phillips series was a favourite of mine.
Andante was my favorite label but they couldn’t make it given the production costs while attracting such a limited niche market. The Orfeo d’Or label has produced remasters of some very fine concerts. I am particularly fond of the 1950’s Salzburg Festival performances that were broadcast live over Austrian radio.