Bricasti M3/M1SE

I want great SQ but I want a simple set up. I have the Antipodes EX CX and want to unload them.

Getting either one of these dacs one can add on the Ethernet modular. Can I sell the EX CX and run Roon on my PC and stream with Great SQ?
Lost in space, help.
128x128glory
Post removed 
A close friend has been after me for a while to buy a Bricasti. I’ve been doing hifi since the ’60s (really the early ’70s in terms of serious gear) and only started to mess with digital a couple years ago. Mac mini running Audirvana and a couple of modest DACs. My friend said that even before he bought the network card upgrade for the Bricasti, his digital was good. Networked via ethernet with NAS, running Audirvana, he says it is killer. (I’ve heard his system and it superb, but I only listened to analog when I visited). The Bricasti seems to be an enduring product, in spite of, or perhaps because of the periodic upgrades.
Post removed 
One thing to note if your interested in the streamer is to order it with a new M3.   I purchased an M3 but without the streamer and then found out it is $1500 to add after the fact.

I liked the M3 sound but didn't love it so ended up buying a used Bricasti M5 streamer and have since sold the M3 but use the M5 with my NOS R2R DAC.

The M5 with SPDIF was a BIG improvement over my previous streamer.   Bricasti told me the M3 with integrated streamer sounds better than using the M5 with the M3.