What is the reason for this? (Digital vs Vinyl Question)

I recently bought new speakers - GoldenEar Triton One.R towers - to pair with my Naim Uniti Star. My set-up for digital is the Naim with Ethernet, Qobuz & Tidal HiRes organized and played through Roon. With all of my other systems until now I preferred the sound of vinyl over digital. I have a Rega Planar 3 tt with Rega Fono preamp. I spin the highest quality records you can get - Mofi 1 Step, Analogue Productions, Classic Records, etc. etc. I've been listening for days trying to convince myself otherwise because of the $$ I've spent on records but the digital chain just sounds better to my ears. The question is: Is this because my new speakers are revealing the disparity between digital and analog better than lesser speakers I've used in the past (Monitor Silver, PSB Platinum, etc.) or is it because some speakers just match better with digital vs vinyl or is it because with the Naim streamer / DAC I've just put together a better digital front end and need to upgrade my tt and / or phono preamp?  
jdm11
Because people like what they like. I just heard KC's Talk to the Wind on Radio Paradise over a BluNode and thought that my system took a crap. Switched to the red book rip over a cheaper streamer, same DAC and went to heaven.  Much more musical than playing the vinyl over any of seven cartridges. You'll have to double the vinyl spend to equal or better the SQ you have. Why,?
It takes up more of your life just playing them.
Were you looking for an excuse to spend more money or did you really want to stir up the inexhaustible digital vs analog debate?
So you improved your digital path AND got new speakers? Ignoring digital for the moment, do you think your vinyl rig sounds better now with the new speakers than it did previously?
It's funny you say that it's an honest question though I imagine that debate is endless. Yes I did both within the past few months I bought the Naim then bought the speakers last week. The old speakers I was using I liked they were PSB Platinum T6s then I got a deal on the Tritons and loved them and pulled the trigger. I would say my honest appraisal is the vinyl rig, (which I'm very pleased with overall, having changed over from Pro-Ject / Bellari / PSBs), is almost exactly the same. The digital is markedly improved and has leapfrogged the vinyl, which I did not anticipate (or desire). I am definitely not looking for an excuse to spend more money, though I will if it's the right move. I was just curious to get input from other people many of whom I'd imagine have more experience and / or technical expertise as it pertains to gear.