I am set on all but speakers, need advice on those

Hi,
I need advice on the speakers, there are a lot of similar questions out there, but it looks like I am all set for now on all for the next 7 years except the speakers.
This is analog listening, on the front I have Oracle Paris TT, Ortofon RS-212D and Sumiko MDC 800 arms, Orotofon Windfeld and Grado Amber Tribute carts, CJ PV12 with Phono stage and good tubes and capacitors, CJ MV-60SE amp. I want to know how much I should spend on the speakers so that ROI will be reasonable. Would that be 1.5K, 5K? (used of course). I mostly listen to classical incl symphony, chamber, piano, violin solo.
Using cable analogy I guess I would prefer 'copper' sound to 'silver', the musicality is the most important for me rather than 'definition'. When I started 14 months ago I got myself used Audes (from Estonia) for $600 just to start somewhere, now need to round it up and relax for sometime. I was looking at used Sonus Faber GPH but then thought may be I should spend more. Appreciate your folks input
Thank you
Anatoliy
avs9
Tabl10s - yes , just sit down and listen, nothing else at this time. No background at all
Thank you
Wonder what could be said about the Zu Audio Essence?
30 Hz lower range seems attractive, 97 Db won't be too much for CJ MV60SE? 60 days return policy should buy some ease of mind. People say they are better suited for classical, though I heard some responses stating they can be on a bright side. Strongly thinking about them at the moment.
Zu Audio Essence is the least favorite in the Zu line up for me. I have owned the Essence and the Omen Defs and if you have $5000 to spend, call Sean at Zu and ask him about the Definition mkiii's. Maybe he has a B Stock pair that he would sell you for a good price. That would be a much much better speaker than the Essence IMO and in the opinion of many Zu owners. Even the Superfly's would be preferable to the Esence if you prefer musicality. The Essence are more "hi-fi" sounding, whereas the rest of the Zu line up is more musical, more engaging, and just all around a better speaker.

If you would like to spend less, the Tekton Pendragons are spectacular for the price. They are very similar to the Zu's.

Both of the company's have great owners and both Sean at Zu and Eric and Tekton are easy to talk to and will spend all the time with you that you need to make a decision. You can't go wrong with either nor will you find more musical speakers out there IYAM.
With that size of room, you might consider the the Zu Omen ($999 on sale right now, 60 day return policy). I have the Omen Defs and they are fantastic, but I have a pretty large room. Zu's are high on musicality. The Tekton Lore's have been getting some rave reviews on Agon, but run a little more than the Zu omen right now.