Does anyone out there own a Supratek Malbec or Mondeuse amp?

I have owned my Supratek Cortese preamp for many years and I cannot see myself ever getting rid of it. I have loved this preamp from the first day I got it. I have always wondered what the Supratek amps would sound like. I now own a Sandersound Magtech amp paired with my Gallo Nucleus Reference 2 speakers. I have enjoyed the tube pre SS power combo, but if Mick's amps are as good as his preamps I can't help but wonder how good the combo could sound. If anyone owns either one of these amps, could you please give me your impressions of them. 
slowhand
I will be getting my Cabernet within the next couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to hearing what it can do in my system. I noticed a 6l6 based set of mono blocks he highlighted in his blog. It is essentially exactly what I am looking for. While I have spent my budget for this year (and possibly even next year), I asked about the possibility of making a set for me. Mick told me that he has been flat out doing preamps and hadn't done any power amps in quite some time. He thought that he could possibly do some next year but he didn't sound convinced that he'd be able to. I would love love love a set of these http://supratekaudio.blogspot.com/2019/07/supratek-power-amp.html

So alas, I have not heard any amps from Mick myself but I hope to be able to order some in the future. 
I am in the same boat, but it doesn’t look likely that he will make any power amps in near future.
Too busy with all the pre amp orders to finish. 
@isaacc7, 
Thanks for posting that link. Very elegant and attractive amplifiers and the choice of wood chassis is particularly beautiful. Zero feedback design push-pull as well. If they sound as good as they look (And I suspect that they do) 4,000.00 USD seems exceptionally reasonable.

This represents the downside of a talented person running a one man operation. You become so busy due to demand for your products that one can become overwhelmed (Or nearly so) filling orders. He just doesn’t have the time to produce those gorgeous mono block amplifiers.
Charles