Choosing and buying headphones

Dear.
My name is Sergiy.I am from Ukraine.
Help me choose full-size headphones for the player  Astell&Kern Kann Alpha up to 1000$.There are two main requirements for headphones: comfort and sound quality.
It is possible to buy headphones for www.audiogon.com and send this item to my friend in USA who will send it to me then? Is it possible?
Possible options:
1. Denon AH-D7200 725$
2. Dan Clark Audio Aeon 2 575$
3. Focal Elear 550$
Or it is better not to risk it and buy new ones from the store.( https://audio46.com/ ,https://www.moon-audio.com/ )
Best Regards
mariupol
You should do headphone research and buys and sell of headphone gear on Head-fi.com.

Last month I posted ads on Head-fi for my Meze Empy and Benchmark HPA4. The Empy went to a buyer in Canada and the HPA4 went to Paris, France. I am in the USA. For the HPA4 we used the payment system called WISE. PayPal was a pain when it came to foreign transactions.

If you buy used this maybe helpful.
Wise, Formerly TransferWise: Online Money Transfers | International Banking Features

I've heard those 3 headphones before. I will say that each one is unique in terms of sound. 

If you are spending good money (whatever that amount is) to you, then you may want to audition the headphones in question at a shop before you buy. 

I can't tell you how many times friends of mine have been disappointed with their headphones. In the end, we listened to headphones together and they were able to make the right decision.
I have owned a number of Denton and Focal. I would choose Focal of the two. While it certainly depends on taste… I had to buy a big high powered amp to get Denon’s bass under control. Focal are easy to drive, well balanced and detailed… I think a very high quality safe bet to start with. Most of us end up with many pair.
Those 3 are great headphones. I own them and its good. Moreover, consider for other guys opinion too. Have a great day!
Yesterday I listened to hifiman ananda in the store. I liked the sound, but they are huge in size. You can't turn your head too much, they will subside. I also managed to listen to HiFiMAN HE5se, by landing they are much more comfortable than ananda, but the sound is inferior.