What tubes are you using in your Jolida JD 100?

I'd be very interested in the tubes JD 100 owners have tried and what improvements, if any, have been realized by the new tubes? Also, what have you experienced in regards to improvements in audio quality after a burn in period. Regards
hmayh3
I'll second Jhorowitz128's post. I tried the same path he did & ended up in the same place, raytheon 5751's.

You might do a search...someone a while back mentioned a pair of cryo'd tubes that were "the best ever" and the cost was reasonable. I picked up a pair, then I moved...and I still haven't run across them as I unpack. I have them...but where? moving...ugh!
I'll throw in a third on the 5751s in this player. I settled on 1956 rva triple mica black plates in my system. I really liked the sound of all the 5751s I tried over the 12ax7s. Although I tried some telefunken smooth plate 12ax7s and those sounded pretty good but they ended up working out much better in the preamp in my system also a Jolida.
Ei gold, JJ Tesla and TungSol all work very well, currently running the TungSols for the last three months and am very happy. I don't believe in NOS as I have tried these, spent too much money and there is no difference. That's snake oil as far as I'm concerned. The tubes made these days are much, much better than those of years past.
groove tube GT12ax7m This is a reissue of the Mullard 12ax7/ecc83.At 50$ for a matched pair you can't go wrong.
Tubes I've rolled in the JD-100:

Sylvania JHS Gold Label 5751WAs (I finally settled on using these, very palpable 3D sound, wonderfully detailed, etc. - great but pricey tubes); the stock Jolida 12AX7s (ech!); Sovtek 12AX7LPS (not a good fit for the JD-100)); GE JAN 5751 blackplates (ok, liked them better than the Sovteks); two pair of GE JG 5751 triple mica blackplates (very good tubes, could have stayed with these had I not tried the Sylvania tubes); Fisher-branded Telefunken and Amperex 12AX7s (not a good match with this unit, sd nonr of the 12XA7s seem to bring out the detail in a realistic fashion, the Sylvania just crushes in this regard.).

FYI - I also upgraded the PC to a cryoed VH Audio Flavor 1, which bolsters the bottom end of the JD-100. Furthermore, I use Walker SST on the tube pins-RCA connectors-IEC-PC, which enhanced the amount of detail provided by the unit. Also use Herbie's Hal-O 9 tube dampers. Unit rests on a 22 lb. granite slab supported by Vibrapods. Also has a 12 lb. piece of marble on the top resting on coasters.

YMMV.