SAEC WE 506/30 incoming. Anybody here with any experience with this arm?

I simply couldn`t let this arm pass me by, it is simply gorgeous. Has anybody here tried it out? 
I have read a bit about its weird geometry, but I have tried out a SAEC WE 308 L 10.5" and it sounded quite good as long as the overhang was right. 
So...Can anybody here direct me to any reviews og contribute with any personal experiences?
tkr
tkr, You got me interested in this topic.  I don't know why; I am pretty much sated when it comes to tonearms, and the SAEC tonearms would not be on my menu, even if I were in the market.  Anyway, if you search on "SAEC 506/30" here on the Analog Forum, you will find quite a bit of discussion going back more than 10 years, mostly of other SAEC tonearms, but there is a little info and comment on the 506/30. Here is one lead that may tell you something about alignment.  Many comments noted that the OEM ceramic headshell is a negative and should be replaced. One person mentioned using a CF headshell instead, but any headshell not make of ceramic should be an upgrade.  Good luck.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/emt-927-vs-micro-seiki-5000-or-8000-different/post?highlight=SAEC%2B506%2F30%2Btonearm&postid=392781#392781http://
@lewm 

Thank you very much, very interesting!

I have no intention of trying to calculate an other alignment for the 506 as Dertonarm has, but it`s good to know. 
Vinyl Engine, however, does have a calculator showing offset angle and overhang for the different geometries, including SAEC`s own, on the 506. A good starting point, I believe.. 
I have several headshells lying around, so the ceramic headshell is/was not an option.
I guess that the best way is simply to try the arm out. Thanks again for your help.

Short update:
Everything takes time, but the SAEC 506/30 has now arrived and is mounted. A very good arm IMO, although I have no experience with other 12" arms. 
Re. Geometry: Stevenson alignment comes almost naturally to this arm, with an infinitesimal angling of the pickup in the headshell.  
I have tried out three different carts: FR Mc-1 Mk.iii, SoundSmith gold DL 103 R and Accuphase AC-1. The Accuphase has a bit higher compliance than the other two, and shouldn`t work that well in theory, but it sounded the best of the three.