The stereo sounds fine, music is great, but Jeff Bezos came back to earth.

Oh well, 2 out of three ain't bad.
tablejockey
Before checking out your suggestion I noticed a Favorite on my Mac that I had overlooked, due to it’s positioning, and it’s not bad, at all. It’s radio.garden and it’s not as clunky as I remember from using it last.

You can zoom all over the world in a matter of seconds and select regions, like throwing darts on a map, or use their search engine. I’m now in France and I’ll think I’ll stay awhile.

All the best,
Nonoise
@earlflynn

I just turned 66.  My father was on a PT boat in the  Mediterranean through a minimum of 6 Major Battles.  All four of my grandparents were born between 1894 and 1898.  Sometimes if your parents are both the youngest of their clan and you are the youngest, things turn out this way.
NO DOUBT that the depression kids and WWII generation were the best we know of.
@kob I agree. Both my Father (Korea Vietnam) and Grandfather (WWII Korea and Vietnam) were career Army one a ring knocker (Dad) the other CW5. 
Both instilled a lot in me about hard work and earning your rank and station in life.

I am just a young punk here in my late 40’s.

Cheers.

@kob, My old apartment manager was a friend of my dad's from their association at the local American Legion Hall (great drinks, low cost) and he served on a PT boat in the Pacific, stationed on a island where the locals who worked with them would collect enemy heads. 

His "girlfriend" that he got to intimately know told him she'd cut off his head if he ever cheated on him and he believed it. She kept this huge machete with her at all times and slept next to it.

All the best,
Nonoise