Has anyone used the new Innuos 2.0 Sense music app? Compared it to Roon?

I compared the two as I am a lifetime Roon customer.  I prefer the sound of the new Innuos Sense music app.  More natural and less electronic or digital sounding.  Not day and night, but better. My big issue is Innuos Sense does not seem to keep playing music, like Roon, when the album is complete.  Roon had a Radio switch that played artists similar to the artist as a continuous stream and I loved it.  Heard many new artists I loved this way.  
Anyone know if Innuos Sense has a similar setting? I can’t seem to find it. 
128x128grannyring
I won't be able to upgrade to Innuos 2.0 until the end of the month on my Zen Mk ii which I only use as a server. I have been using Orangesqueeze on my Android phone to control playback. If you will, please explain how the offline mode works and how Innuos Sense finds the Zen as server if it is not connected to the network.
Just updated to 2.0.4. and the new Sense app. Aside from a small glitch getting Tidal reconnected it was a breeze. Listened to a couple of tracks and it sounds pretty great! Nice looking interface with a volume control...can't wait to dig in deeper tonight. Big win for Innuos and the Innuos user community.
I have not been this thrilled with my sound system since I purchased my first one as a skinny high school basketball player 🤓

I am beside myself. The dac is important……sure, but the darn software used, in this case, is the biggest SQ improvement I have heard in my system in 20 years. I cannot thank Innuos enough. 
I will try and contain myself fellow Agoners.
Been using Roon with my Zenith Mk3 for six months.

Having switched to Sense 3 days ago, I agree with comments by Grannyring  and the hifi veterinarian:  Sense is Sensational.  It is a huge deal.  I too am beside myself.  Grinning and shaking my head in utter disbelief.

Gone is a quantity of digital glare, noise or whatever that is hard to come to grips with.  Innuos Sense has put the SQ of my system into a different league.  Maybe there is more improvement to be had with things such as ENO but this improvement has caught me by surprise.  So…it turns out that as good as I thought my integrated, Zenith and speakers sounded.  I had no clue as to their true capability.  Now I have a much better sense of it.  Ohhh, that pun was not intended.  Lol.

Anzaanimal, earlier today I was talking about how much this amount of  SQ improvement would cost.  Several thousands for sure.  A person I know who moved from Zen mk3 to Zenith Mk3 said the bump in SQ provided by Sense is WAY WAY bigger.

Anza…..”relaxing and dreamy” nails it.  

In the last 6 weeks I’ve added a Puritain 156 and now Sense.  An embarrassment of riches…..Sonically.  The Puritan provides so much improvement at a price that makes it a terrific value.  And Sense is free but delivers like it costs a king’s ransom.  

I thanked my dealer, the Innuos team and am so glad I chose this unit. 
My recent DAC upgrade was transformational and it continues to evolve so quantifying the SQ change from Roon to Sense is difficult to gauge. I will say that the music my system is making right now is intoxicating to point where I find it difficult to walk away. Evening listening sessions are going later in the night and in some cases into the next day. On the downside the Sense UI looks Roonish but it isn't there yet. I subscribe to Tidal and so streamed content and my ripped library is not integrated yet. There is also less in the way of reviews and liner note type meta data but Innuos says they are working on it. Right now it feels like Christmas in July.