Fluids....

What type of cleaning fluid is preferred for cleaning your records? Record Time Musical Surroundings is the brand being utilized with this record cleaning machine. It appears to work well. A bottle of Mofi record cleaning fluid is on standby when this bottle is finished. Interested in what the consensus is from the fine people of Audiogon. 
128x128wturkey
It’s make my own using alcohol, water, simple green, and alconox (liquinox) then clean using the Gem Dandy. It’s amazing and powerful but makes a mess :)
I can say that you can make your own that will work as well as any out there because they all work about the same and all of them usually have about the same ingredients. You just save a lot of money making it yourself sometimes 10 to 20 times less.
This is one of those audiophile angst questions that isn’t that hard. I use the Audio Intelligent Vinyl Solution. It’s a one step formula. Easy for me.   I think as long as you use something, pick a brand and follow their regime and move on. 
Oh man, here we go again.  

Not to be sarcastic but I went down this path once.  Must have been a 12  to 15 ideas about fluids, both commercial and homemade.  But in the end what I deduced was that everybody liked their system and their fluids and it worked for them.

I read the reviews, figured out what is readily available at a reasonable price and is not a new tangle idea.  Then I bought five or so different bottles and just tried them with my Okie Noki cleaner.

Soon I realized that it wasn’t so much the fluids used, as was the cleaning method.  Which got me on a cleaning machine methodology quest.  Long story short I settled on an Audio Desk Systeme and I’ve been amazed at how good some records from high school sound.

The Audio Desk Systeme has its own cleaning fluid, to answer the OP question.
Process, process, process...

Everyone has their thing that works for them. And its because the process of working with that fluid on their machines make sense.

I've been using L'Art du Son for several years. Read good things about it, and figured out a process that works for me with the fluid and my Okki Nokki. Three wash cycles, each with a 3 min soak and different brushes. Then three rinse cycles, again with different brushes.

They sound great!

Having said that, as I am buying more old records, have been looking in new options to help deal with mold...