LYRA DELOS CARTRIDGE TOO BRIGHT, THIN AND SHRILL SOUNDING

Have had a Lyra Delos Cartridge for the last month and have any of you goners noticed a elevated treble, shrill thin bright sound from this Cartridge? I wish I had my HANA ML back. This Lyra sounds horrible!!!
jeffvegas
atmosphere, I had an Electron Kinetics Eagle 2 on the bottom of the 4a's. Your amps while sonic champions in the midrange, suck in the bass department.
I've had the Eagle in my own system at home. I can see why people liked it at the time- as solid state amps of the period went it was pretty smooth (but not as smooth as a good tube amp). But as to playing deeper bass- on my speakers (Classic Audio Loudspeaker model T-3; flat right to 20Hz) I found myself turning up the volume to try get more impact out of the Eagle - despite its power and the 98dB efficiency of the CALs, the Eagle simply couldn't match a set of our M-60s in the bass department - on that speaker.

Different speakers might and will get different results. If you sold our gear, you would know how important getting the right match is. For this reason, I suspect that you didn't sell our gear at all. At best, my suspicion is  that you had a trade-in and simply didn't know how to show the amp off in its best light. None of the ARC stuff of that period could really play the bass right; IMO it didn't have the bandwidth needed (full power to 2 Hz).

This is easy to suss: what dealership did you work for?
@dover  +1, absolutely!  My Delos is an excellent cartridge and I highly regard it as an integral component of my system.  I fully agree, this thread should be deleted altogether.  
I have put a follow up discussion on the Delos. System matching and calibration is extremely important with this cartridge.  delete this thread moderator. 
Set up, set up, set up...

This is where, you say "thank you" to all those who were sharing their experience with you, and trying to help you solve the problem.

Set up, set up, set up...