Do you integrate a stereo preamp with HT system?

Which stereo preamp do u use and is switching between stereo and HT use inconvenient?

i like to switch back and forth and ease of switching is very important. Tube preamps are a challenge as high end preamps limit their remote functionality. So family use is problematic cause they are lazy as they like full finctionality of a remote.

i may have to go to a ss preamp as they offer full functional remotes but i would miss tubes.
jumia
Great idea, blend the two together, have fun, experiment, see what works for you.

i have loved HT for so many years, blending the two is a great way to enjoy both :0)

Parasound actually allows you to use its HaloHint6 for your mains, so use it for HT and Music, cant wait til mine arrives

Remember, this is fun, sharing time with family, sounds zooming around the room, rumbling the floor beneath you, feeling like a hurricane is in your room hahaha now thats fun.

i love my stereo and HT
jumia, I use an Ayre DX-5 DSD disc player, KX-5 preamp, and Bryston SP 3 processor.  I use the Ayre remote to select the by-pass input and the Bryston remote to control volume for the surround complex.  It's really very simple.
ilikewcrb, it does not. The Ayre magic is the music just seems to flow as though there is no technology reproducing it. That’s true also of the C-5xeMP CD/SACD player I’ve had for years, my first taste of the Ayre sound that got me hooked.  Mechanically it's silent.