Looking for some opinions on some digital components my dealer recommends

My dealer recommends that I buy this: 

Torus Power TOT MAX Ultra compact toroidal isolation power conditioner, 15A It sounds like something that would be good, its not cheap so I would like to know if anyone is familiar with this and can offer any opinions

He also recommended I buy this: 

Ashly 3.6SPvProtea DSP Loudspeaker System Processor 3-In x 6-Out with USB

I really don't understand the Ashly at all and I told him that I don't need it. Does anyone know what this does and if it would be beneficial to a home system? Thanks Bob

galleybob
Power conditioners could help if you have a problem. I use a Panamax for the additional outlets and surge protection but it has no affect on sound quality. I have no idea why the Ashly was recommended unless you're doing live sound or a venue like a Church. Is this for home theater? There isn't a system around that wouldn't be improved with DSP but for stereo there are better options. Anyone who thinks DSP doesn't help is very inexperienced. 
I agree 100% with @djones51 on the power conditioners. Not real familiar with this Ashly.
Thanks for the comments. I feel good now about ordering the TOT Max. I will ask my dealer if he thinks I need the SMSS 
The Ashly would be for my home setup. I think he said the Ashly would be good for setting up the two Paradigm SW1000 subs in my system. I think he said its expensive to set up the Ashly so I would rather spend the money on possibly a Lumin T2 but not sure about that either
Yes it does come with a microphone to run ARC but he wants to start with ARC and then use something else. The Ashly would be separate from that for the bass but I have decided already after reading some of the posts that it is not necessary for my system