Tidal Connectivity Woes…

New to digital streaming with a half-year using Tidal…about halfway into a trial subscription to the upgraded Apple Music as well.  No experience with any of the other services.  Tidal, for all of its controversies “suits my ears” and it performs pretty much flawlessly thru my Node 2i.  Using my subscription over cellular in the car or over WiFi via my iPhone?…….Forget it.  Just myself using Tidal so I highly doubt it’s a case of multiple devices being technically in use simultaneously.  I love Tidal’s SQ…when it plays…….when it doesn’t play for five seconds, then a one second pause, then plays five seconds more and so on.  The SQ with Apple Music is good but not on par with Tidal to my ears/in combo w/my systems, etc.  Apple Music handles every single difficult connectivity situation I’ve thrown at it, seemingly with ease.  Streaming in the car during rush hour?  Not so much as a hiccup.  Streaming via WiFi to my metal-shed-workshop via an aging Airport Express device as the only signal extender?  Not a problem.

WHY can’t Tidal be as problem free???

Anyway, is anyone else having similar issues?  Thanks in advance.
lg1
I sometimes listen to Tidal through the cellular connection of my iPhone in a Subaru Outback and have never had dropouts. Same transmitting from my iPad to the Node 2i sitting on my living room couch.
I have 120 MB internet service and Cat 8 hardwired to my streamer.  Never have an issue with Qobuz, Radio Paradise, or anything else, but it's not unusual for songs on Tidal to stop and stutter for a few seconds at the beginning of a song.  I assume it's their infrastructure (servers, internet, connection, or something else) since it only happens with them.  That particular device (TEAC NT-505) is the only thing I listen to Tidal with, so I don't know if it works better on other devices.