pro-ject cd box rs2 vs jays audio cd2 mk3

I have been following a lot of posts here , but I have not read of any comparisons as of the 2 transports . I am on the fence about the 2 transports as it does not seem that there is to many choices in that price range. I can purchase both transports for about the same price . any body compare them yet or have any other thoughts . thanks
kully560
@unsound noted,
’He’s been doing that back when he posted under a different name. Something like robberjerman’.

Yep, It sure seems like the same guy with the same tiresome rants.

@jriggy
I suspect many would agree with your comment.
Charles

thanks Teajay, I read the pro-ject was better than the jays cd2 -mk2 on your review on here but I guess the big question is how does the mk3 compared to the pro-ject .my thoughts are, it can go either way but probably close. they are both all most the same price give or take a few dollars . jays uses good caps , power supply etc but the drive is nos as it is discontinued but I guess all drives live out there day.  now with the pro-ject it will give me down the road if I chose to upgrade the power supply for better performance . that could be something to look forward to once I get use to the pro-ject and it settles in to my mind . just another toy to look forward to buying.
@jasonbourne52 too bad you know absolutely nothing about what you comment on.  Or maybe you blew out your ears by listening to too loud music. 
so you are saying I can install any philips drive in the transport or just the one type that is in the transport now?