Best bang for buck integrated amp for $500

Looking for best bang for buck amp for under $ 500.  I have triangle Bro 2 speakers already and cables and a dac.  So just looking at a amp.  Something in the 50-100 watt range, slightly on warm side of neutral, good low end, all the good stuff.

Right now i own the Emotiva basx A-100 its not bad i paid $199 but i want to step up my game.  Im kinda looking at Cambridge audio AXR100, a couple of yamahas, but wide open to suggestions ?

Michael
128x128audiomike33
I have moved on from Rega IO, i dont think im jumping the gun.  Way harder than i thought it would be.  Looking at other options.
Former owner of many compact amps. Here is my compact amp ranking.

1. Burson Funk with Vivid OP amp upgrade - Great bass, warmth, and clarity. This amp is a unicorn.
2. Rega Brio R - Exciting forward sound, unrefined treble, high noise floor, good tone...enjoyable. 
3. Emotiva Bass X 100 - Great build and power for the money. Average across the board for sound...pretty neutral sounding. Brio R has better tone and is just more engaging.   
4. Audioengine N22 - Good mids and pleasant treble. weak bass. warmer timbre. sound lacks dimension, body, and bite.
5. Parasound Zamp V.3 - Tonally cool. Felt like much less than 45 watts. Bad harmonics. 
6. Ice Power 125ASX2 - Sounded like bad Class D. Great bass and bass grip. Mids and treble were very unnatural. thin, cool, dry sounding amp. Would be good for home theatre. 

I took a look at the Burson Funk and if one needed an amp for primarily headphones but wanted speaker capability it could be a good option. 45/35 watts at 4/8 ohms respectively, while my amp is about 60/35 watts for speakers but hasn’t the output for headsets as the Burson. It does add preouts and a MM input, as well as a basic USB, plus two RCA inputs for less.

The Burson took a price hike to 799? A review stated priced from $544, that’s quite a recent hike unless I’m missing something?
Why did you buy two okay amps instead of spending the total on one good amp?