warmest speaker cables you've heard?

I'm looking for a short length of speaker cables, which i need to be as warm as possible..
Price wise, looking at USD700 and below for 1m length pair.

it'll be placed in between an Apollon stereo 1et400a power amp and a RAAL-requisite SR1a speaker adaptor box.
The SR1a is ruthless and clinical and I am looking to add as much warmth as I can. 

Assume the rest of the gear and interconnects have been decided/cannot be swapped out. So just left with the speaker cables to sort out.

I've been told the following are good candidates:
Kimber 8TC
Tellurium Q Black II
Tellurium Ultra Blue

Anything else I should be looking at?
128x128docroasty
@jnorris2005 yes i did consider the Loki, but my system is fully balanced and i'd prefer to stick with XLR connections since all my cabling is as such already.

@nonoise thanks for the help and the links! will check them out.
I've had the Kimber and wouldn't call it warm.  I played around with various wire doing the DIY thing briefly and came across Polar Wire Products (www.polarwire.com).  I was told a pricey power cord used their copper wire in a doubled up configuration so I gave it a try both as power cords and speaker wire.  It's quite warm alright with pretty good detail and lots of body.  And it's cheap! cheap! cheap!  Just for the hell of it, why not buy $20 worth of the single run cable and see if it meets your needs?  It may not be aimed at audiophiles but its pretty good.  
I believe the new (as yet unseen) Loki will support balanced cables.  Better to wait for that then flush your money away on tricks.  To be honest, any cable that has any kind of audible effect with the miniscule length you're considering MUST be defective, purposely or otherwise.

Acoustic Zen or harmonic technology, OCC single crystal is the best wire for audio.
If your system sounds somehow harsh, maybe you should start addressing the core of that problem.

If you have a good music source (analog or digital) and decent cables, I wouldn't spend money on new cables. I would try different inexpensive tweaks that will help "cleaning" and improving resolution, leading to a more real and warmer sound. I mean antivibration pods, ferrite cores, tube damping, etc.

Also consider AC treatment, a big source of noise and harshness. Of course, AC power filters or AC regeneration is not cheap, but maybe a dedicated AC line is cheaper. All of them will help a lot.