Naim introduce a turntable - the Solstice Special Edition

After decades of rumors, Naim have introduced a turntable: the Solstice.

Built by Clearaudio to Naim specifications, a complete system is $20k. Includes a new Aro Mk2 arm, a Naim cartridge, power supply, and phono stage. Limited edition of 500 units.

More information here: https://www.naimaudio.com/solstice

Thoughts?  I'm frankly surprised it's not much more expensive.  
naimfan
Fsonic, sorry if you were offended. Actually, I do not own a Garrard 301, and I have no dog in the fight about the weight of a platter on a 301. My only point was the point I was trying to make. That this is a subjective judgment, unless you have measured speed irregularity due to platter mass. For sure at some point even the big 301 motor is going to be affected by platter mass. But if Steve Dobbins was your guru, you were and are in good hands.

Mijo, not every idler is designed to “slip Q”. I do know that the TD 124 features a belt to drive its idler, and I mentioned earlier in this thread that when I auditioned the three major Vintage idler drive turn tables, I liked the TD 124 least of all, by a long shot. The comparison may not be fair, because I auditioned those turntables in systems that were not completely familiar to me otherwise.
The TD124 drives the idler with a belt between the motor and idler, and (hence?) it also sounds a lot like a belt drive btw.
The belt is very small in diameter and traverses two pulleys of roughly equal or similar diameter, in contrast to the belt on any true belt drive turntable.  So the issues might be different.  But I have no business discussing a TD124.  Never had one in my own home system.
I never stay angry at anyone for very long. The TD124 sounds very much like an idler imho. 
I don't claim for a second that my two vintage decks are much above an 8 on a scale of 1-10 as to the worst and best out there. In fact, I don't particularly like the clunky feel of engaging the drive lever on the Thorens and I grew up with the table as a teenager way back in the '70's. But overall I do love almost everything else about both decks. 
But I have gone off topic. This was about high mass platters. 
Having heard the 301, Lenco and 124 in the same systems, I felt the 124 sounds the most refined with a more belt drive-ish flow and momentum. But I agree it sounds more idler type when compared to a TD 125, (heard in the same system)